• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Catch me if you can!!

OFF TOPIC is for any news story not directly linked to PCSO issues, off duty leisure pursuits. Sailing down the Thames. Playing computer games or basket weaving.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

Bert Moffat
Banned Member

Catch me if you can!!

Post by Bert Moffat » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2JgvF2G7K

'Catch me if you can!': Violent criminal on the run from police taunts officers on Facebook with string of pictures of him breaking the law

A violent thug who is on the run from police has been poking fun at their attempts to catch him on Facebook - saying 'Catch me if you can.'

Fugitive Alan Watkins, 24, began taunting officers after an urgent appeal for information as to his whereabouts was posted on Gwent Police's Facebook page.

Watkins even posted the appeal on his own page, boasting: 'Wow, I'm on the Gwent police site. You catch me if you can - do your f****** job'.

He was released from jail last May, half way through a seven month sentence for assault, but has since breached his licence conditions.

Over a 24 hour period he continued to mock officers, posting: 'Catching me is like keeping up with Usain Bolt, impossible.'

He added: 'Well what should I do today, hand myself in or enjoy my freedom a little longer. Freedom... prison... freedom... prison... freedom or prison? That is the question.'

As friends told him to hand himself in, he wrote: 'I think I might as well live my freedom before it gets taken away.'

One friend joked: 'Ha ha, you can run but you can't hide. They found you once and they'll find you again.'

[ external image ]

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Re: Catch me if you can!!

Post by falkor » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 pm

the thing is that people like this have absolutely no fear or worry of doing a prison sentence

people like this do not find a prison sentence in the UK a deterrent either!

being let out of prison half way through their sentence is also typical of the soft touch Britain that we have become

what is going to happen when this guy is eventually caught? he goes back to prison? yeah but not for long, he'll be out and about again in just a few months having learnt what?

how SOFT prison time is :slby: that's about it :slzip:
UK planning forums got a planning application in the UK?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic