Start date received, still dont know which city?

Only start new topics in this area IF you are applying for PCSO, not PC not Special JUST applying for PCSO!!

Start date received, still dont know which city?

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi guys, this is a response to my previous post http://www.policecommunitysupportoffice ... 36&t=18678 where I was trying to find out any information about group 3 of the South Yorks PCSO's who applied in 2012.

Anyway, after getting off the phone to HR today I have good news! I have received a start date of March 17th and the contracts are getting sent this week or next!

Now the next question - as I'm moving approximately 200 miles and relocating for this job its important that I find out where I'm working ASAP so that I can sort out accommodation.

So the question is, when will I find out which city I am working in? Will I find this out on my contract or during / after my training? I put my top choice as Sheffield so fingers crossed.

Thanks guys! I absolutely can't wait to get started! I've been struggling to find a full time job for a long while and have been working multiple part time jobs and this has come at exactly the right time for me, I've just managed to get together enough funds for the relocation and getting fed up of my other job so woohoo :)