vacancies for PCSO and PC

This is the only section of forums that is accessable to the public. All the other forums are "locked." Access to further forums becomes immediately available upon registering.

Moderator: national-PCSOs

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

vacancies for PCSO and PC

Post by falkor » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I get regular emails from people asking me how they can get a job as a PC or a PCSO

can you help me to help them?
Hi there can you tell me what is the age limit for the job i would love to have a job with the Police i see too many bikes on the pavment where i live and lot more let me know please if i would get a job and how much do you get paid hope to here soon as im out of a job i need a job i get on fantastic with the Police they all know me where i live
there's one that I got today above

MY ADVICE to this chap is A) select http://www.policeoracle.com/almanac/index.html then choose your Police Force from the list :then WRITE A LETTER TO THEM, their address is shown

B) go to http://policerecruitment.homeoffice.gov.uk/ Click on PCSO or PC to read further advice

now I am asking other members to add any help they think is appropriate or if you are reading this and need more help please add a reply :slby:
UK planning forums got a planning application in the UK?

Gualsa
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: vacancies for PCSO and PC

Post by Gualsa » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 am

I cant be bothered with people sending requests like that to the station. You would have thought the well informed and intelligent person would have done his/her homework on the internet and the police sites before they email the local coppers.
I usually forward them to HR. I am not a qualified careers adviser.

Am I being harsh? :slrog:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic