• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Assessment done

Only start new topics in this area IF you are applying for PCSO, not PC not Special JUST applying for PCSO!!
Smiffy150
Registered Member
Registered Member

Assessment done

Post by Smiffy150 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi folks. Im new to this but I have just finished been through my assessment day for the PCSO role. This is something ive always wanted to do and the waiting for my results is killing me. Anyway I just wanted to ask how many people fail the assessment day? I feel it went quite well but as with all these things I wont know until I get an answer. I know the pass mark is around 50%??
Im seriously nervous and im hoping and praying ive done enough. Fingers crossed :D

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Re: Assessment done

Post by falkor » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm

have you heard anything yet Smiffy? :slhi:
UK planning forums got a planning application in the UK?

Smiffy150
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Smiffy150 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Not yet matey. They said this week. Im hoping that as I havent heard yet, no news is good news.
Falkor, whats the pass rate like? I know the pass mark is 50% but of the people who get to interview how many pass it? Like I said I really want this and as the days go by im getting more and more nervous.

Smiffy150
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Smiffy150 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 am

Well I had a phone call yesterday. I did it. I passed the interview with flying colours apparently. Ive been given a start date for training in January. I am so happy it all feels like a daydream.

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Post by falkor » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Well done Smiffy - all that waiting was worth it - now you can enjoy Christmas even more knowing that you have an adventure waiting for you in January, how long is the training ? 4 or 5 weeks? :slhi: congratulations!!
UK planning forums got a planning application in the UK?

Charm3d
Rookie Member

Post by Charm3d » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Smiffy150 wrote:Well I had a phone call yesterday. I did it. I passed the interview with flying colours apparently. Ive been given a start date for training in January. I am so happy it all feels like a daydream.
Congrats :slcup:

Could I ask was that for West Mercia by anychance? Had my call on Friday to say I'm through too and start training in Jan.

Smiffy150
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Smiffy150 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks Falkor.
Hahaha yes it was all worth it. Have spoken to the recruitment today and have been told I'm a preferred candidate and that references will be sent out shortly. Its just the wait again now until January.
Have been told training is 7 weeks!!

Charm3d
Rookie Member

Post by Charm3d » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Smiffy150 wrote:Well I had a phone call yesterday. I did it. I passed the interview with flying colours apparently. Ive been given a start date for training in January. I am so happy it all feels like a daydream.
For some reason my posts arent being allowed through so Ill try again. are you in West Mercia, as I got the phone call on Friday to say I made it too and also start in Jan. Congrats

Smiffy150
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Smiffy150 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Charm3d wrote:
For some reason my posts arent being allowed through so Ill try again. are you in West Mercia, as I got the phone call on Friday to say I made it too and also start in Jan. Congrats
Yes it is for West mercia. Ive completed my medical forms today just got to send them off and then wait again. Yes so happy. Cant wait to get all the paperwork out the way now and get a proper start date. ye im the same I had a phone call to say we start in Jan. Congrats to you too :slcup: :slhi:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic