• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

any one been C S sprayed

Police equipment and gear in here please!
amoss2032
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by amoss2032 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Hey Melvin....

Been sprayed with it and like you IMMUNE..... The trainer did his best the second time I went through the CS Training and sprayed me four times before I got a slight tingle but still felt bad when I saw the results on my colleagues who were all crying and in a right state...

Advice for the ladies......leave the mascara off unless you want to look like an emotional panda..... :lol:

alihowe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Class: 'Crimson Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Dragoon'

Post by alihowe » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:28 pm

jimbo wrote:Just make sure you wash your hands before using the toilet people.

OUCH! :shock:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[ external image ]

GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.

"You live more in five minutes on a bike like this than most people do in their entire lives."

teddyr6
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: any one been C S sprayed

Post by teddyr6 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Took a CS gassing at RAF Halton wow the joys of going first and seeing everyone come out looking a state with snot balling out haha

ticko121
Official Member
Official Member

Post by ticko121 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Good old CS. I remember my "exposure" well. Gassed outside the training warehouse and left outside in the winter wind to wear off for 20 mins. Back indoors to literally defrost, the searing heat from the radiators and a/c- turns everyone into a crying snot ball for the second time. Drove home, took a shower and disturbed all the gas stuck in my hair again, turns me into a crying snot ball for a third time.

The day later, back in the training classroom- the class begins and the a/c heating comes on and we're all hit with a fourth dose. Think the heating units must have sucked up some of the gas coming off us and trapped it in the vents... It really was horrible.

Our force has phased out CS now and issued captor 2 to the bobbies. A few guys offered to be 'brave' and dip test the stuff. Their feedback was "like the pain you assume you would experience in Eli Roth's Hostel movie where the poor victim was having the area around her eyes blowtorched". On my training refresher this year, I think I'll pass!! :slroll:
I don't see what all the fuss is about. If those dolphins were so smart, they wouldn't hang out with tuna.

jay1
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Class: 'Undead Hunter'
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Sacred: 'Ranger'

Post by jay1 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am

teddyr6 wrote:Took a CS gassing at RAF Halton wow the joys of going first and seeing everyone come out looking a state with snot balling out haha
LoL yeah i got gassed at RAF Cosford....Fun Times

GMPCSO
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re:

Post by GMPCSO » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:46 pm

The Fat Cat wrote:what about asthmatics????

CS Spray will not effect Asthma

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic