The things members of the public say

Any other 'PCSO issues' that do not fit in to the other forums. Recruitment of PCSOs, day to day PCSO duties, questions about law, joining the regular police, becoming a special, anything else remotely PCSO orientated!!

Moderator: national-PCSOs

AfterAllWeveDone
Official Member
Official Member

Re: The things members of the public say

Post by AfterAllWeveDone » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 pm

NArf wrote:On the other hand though, I do enjoy knocking on someones door, whether it be house to house or some other innocent matter, and looking angry when they answer the door. I enjoy that couple of seconds when they have that look of fear before I smile and say "nothing to worry about" and you get that visible relief wash over them. Cruel? Me? Yes, but it makes the day more fun!

Bahahaha thats mean! Im going to try it...
:slsa:

PCSO Mickyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by PCSO Mickyboy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:50 pm

AfterAllWeveDone wrote:
NArf wrote:On the other hand though, I do enjoy knocking on someones door, whether it be house to house or some other innocent matter, and looking angry when they answer the door. I enjoy that couple of seconds when they have that look of fear before I smile and say "nothing to worry about" and you get that visible relief wash over them. Cruel? Me? Yes, but it makes the day more fun!

Bahahaha thats mean! Im going to try it...
:slsa:

when i do foot patrols i tend to notice prat navs in the windows. I do a check on the said vehicle and go and have a chat with the owner the conversation like this

Me - Hello, is that your car outside? :slsa:
MOP- Yes, why? :slwot:
Me - Did you know that you have a smash window ( where ever the sat nav was ) :slhi: :sltgu:
MOP - NO! :slra:
Me - I see from your front window that you must of had a sat nav inside. :slhi:
MOP - I did, oh for ****** sake. oh god. :slra:
Me - Is this how you would react if i was REALLY telling you that your window was smashed? :slsa:
MOP - yeah :slex:
Me - If i just just knocked on your front door and said "your sat nav is in the window" it would go straight over your head. Now by doing this it has made it clear to you how you would feel about it. :slhi: :sltgu:
MOP - Thank you, it has and i will make sure it is not left in the window. :slsic: :slhi:

I know my actions are bad, but, like i said just saying "you've have left your sat nav in the window" straight over there heads.
[ external image ]
Is now a PC

Felony
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by Felony » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 am

PCSO Mickyboy wrote:I know my actions are bad, but, like i said just saying "you've have left your sat nav in the window" straight over there heads.
Not at all - I'm using that one from now on.

+1 rep points :wink:
FELONY :: NO LONGER PART OF THE OF THE PCSO WORLD
[ATTENTION - DRY SARCASM MAY BE EXPERIENCED]
[ external image ]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic