• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Ever heard of a CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ORDER??

Any other 'PCSO issues' that do not fit in to the other forums. Recruitment of PCSOs, day to day PCSO duties, questions about law, joining the regular police, becoming a special, anything else remotely PCSO orientated!!

Moderator: national-PCSOs

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Ever heard of a CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ORDER??

Post by falkor » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Horley teenager handed first Criminal Behaviour Order by Surrey Police
A teenage boy from Horley has been handed the first Criminal Behaviour Order by Surrey Police after his anti-social behaviour caused distress in the town.

Callum Alan James Grist, 17, received a 12-month order which excludes him from a section of the town and prohibits him from associating with three named males and acting in an anti-social manner. He will be committing a criminal offence if any of these prohibitions are broken.

PC Amelia Brown, Horley Neighbourhood Officer, said: “For a long time Callum's actions left many in the Horley community with high levels of anxiety and therefore I welcome the order against him.

"I feel very passionately that all victims are given the support and reassurance from the police that if they report anti-social behaviour action will be taken against the culprit.
UK planning forums got a planning application in the UK?

powdermonkey
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: Ever heard of a CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ORDER??

Post by powdermonkey » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 am

These have replaced the ASBO under the recent changes to the ASB Act haven't they? I'll hopefully know more when we get trained in the near future.
I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

Big Brother
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Examiner: XIII

Re: Ever heard of a CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ORDER??

Post by Big Brother » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Well he shouldn't have been issued one, the CBOs don't come into force until 2015......
Big brother is watching you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic