LGBT- PCSO'S

Any other 'PCSO issues' that do not fit in to the other forums. Recruitment of PCSOs, day to day PCSO duties, questions about law, joining the regular police, becoming a special, anything else remotely PCSO orientated!!

Moderator: national-PCSOs

coffeebear

LGBT- PCSO'S

Post by coffeebear » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Hi any LGBT PCSO'S OUT THERE WISH TO DISCUSS STUFF

Jimmy_bobby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Jimmy_bobby » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:22 pm

I have PMd you with the details of our very proactive and highly regarded (and award winning)LGBT PCSO.

Regards

Jim

cartmansmom
Official Member
Official Member

Post by cartmansmom » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:52 pm

LGBT?
When you go into court . . . you are in the hands of twelve people that aren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

[ external image ]

psychosoma
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by psychosoma » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:35 pm

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender I think.

Jimmy_bobby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Jimmy_bobby » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Spot on.

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Xevious'

Re: LGBT- PCSO'S

Post by falkor » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:28 pm

[ external image ] A Police Community Support Officer has taken on a new role to help the local gay community fight hate crime.
Published Date: 07 March 2008

PCSO Stephanie Smith volunteered for the role of lesbian, gay, bi, transgender liaison officer for Eastbourne Police.

She put herself forward at the beginning of the year when Sussex Police introduced a number of minority group liaison officer roles.

PCSO Smith said, " I find it amazing that in this day and age the LGBT community are still suffering with hate crime related issues which need to be stopped."

Stephanie is urging anyone experiencing homophobic-related incidents due to their sexual orientation to come forward and make a stand.

She said, "Receiving gay-related jibes at a bar in the town has prompted me to write this so that people experiencing similar problems can feel they can report it in confidence.

"It is not always easy to know what to do or how to report such incidents so I will be distributing the True Vision Hate Crime packs to all bars and clubs in the Eastbourne area.

"These provide a quick and convenient way to report any problems you may have. "We need to spread awareness that anyone acting in a homophobic manner will be dealt positively by Sussex Police together with bar/club staff and will be ejected.

"Pubs and clubs need to be vigilant as to what is going on in their venues and not turn a blind eye."

PCSO Smith will be holding monthly surgeries at the Hart Pub on Cavendish Place and if you wish to make contact, please call on 0845 60 70 999 or e-mail: stephanie.smith@sussex.pnn.police.uk

Jimmy_bobby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: LGBT- PCSO'S

Post by Jimmy_bobby » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 pm

My old patrol partner Sarah trained PCSO Smith.

Doesn’t our uniform look very police like??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic